BettingJobs is working with an international iGaming provider seeking to expand their team with the addition of an Afrikaans speaking VIP Host.
This role can be done remotely from South Africa or from the Office based in Johannesburg. As VIP Host the main objective is to increase VIP loyalty and drive an increase in deposits from existing VIPs while building relationships and onboarding potential VIPs.
• Customer Service and Delivery
• Client Retention (missing/lapsed/unhappy players)
• Building solid relationships with players
• General Administrative
• Work closely with the shift supervisors to drive traffic & revenues
• Rejected transactions monitoring
• Constant communication with player queries. Follow up and complete queries
• Effective daily reporting on account statuses, VIP account issues & queries
• Top winners and losers – Big Winner Tickets, contact valid wins
• Net profit tracking
• Month to Date tactical actioning in terms of dormancy -reactivation, growing deposits, potential VIPs into the retention stream
• Granular day to day drilling into allocated clients’ activity and satisfaction and loyalty to brand, measuring KPIs such as, deposits, frequency of play, gaming experience
• Constant awareness of GAP analysis, adopting the tactical implementation of suitable solutions to counteract weaknesses and build on strengths, with reference to VIP and POTVIP centric promotions
• Building client relationships to improve client loyalty, spend and increased visits to our site
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Afrikaans
• Knowledge of iGaming products; Casino and Sportsbook
• Experience with CMS systems
• Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Influencing Skills – Personal yet professional. The ability to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with others
• Ability to proactively make improvements in all aspects of the Key Accounts to increase the value of the portfolio