Betting Jobs are working with a hugely successful UK market facing iGaming and sports betting company with their HQ based in Gibraltar. They are looking for a seasoned Full Stack Developer to build out and manage their back-office system. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Design client-side architecture (micro frontends)
• Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
• Be a strong participant in your immediate team and drive front-end engineering.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of data structures and system design.
• Experienced in back-end development (preferred Java) and managing system uptime and reliability.
• Experienced in API design and development.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and the use of containerization. • Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, MongoDB)
• Have an understanding of cloud platforms like AWS or GCP.
• You care about quality and want to improve processes.
• You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
• You enjoy mentoring and supporting peers and fostering best engineering practices