Bettingjobs are working with one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1300+ employees. They are looking to expand their data function in Malta.
• Work closely with the QA Co-Ordinator on every metric collected by the QA Department.
• Identify better procedures and scenarios for the quality control of the platform
• Challenge Test coverage, Code coverage and Requirements coverage in every domain.
• Evangelize the need of better service delivery via QA Best Practices, and proper Defect Management.
• Assist the measurement and monitoring activities of the QA Metrics by participating in heartbeat sessions with all QA Members.
• Participate in all QA OKRs and KPIs sessions.
• Analyse the QAs velocity metrics and perform additional analysis to improve metrics without jeopardizing quality.
• Outgoing personality
• Leadership and presentation skills
• Be responsible, analytical, and structured
• Take a lead role in finding solutions to challenges which might arise
• Solution and Service oriented
• Strong prioritization skills, including differentiating short- and long-term business values and the ability to accurately calculate task ROI.
• Has a drive to constantly seek opportunities to improve the quality of our current automation processes.
• Experience in QA Best Practices and QA Analytics is a must.
• Experience in SQL or any other Sequel Language is a must.
• Experience in non-SQL DBs and Business Intelligence is a plus.
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
ave fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.