RETAIL PRODUCT MANAGER OVERVIEW – Global Markets
A global B2B product & service provider experiencing a period of exponential growth, is continually adding to their team to deliver on the vast number of new clients who are going live on their platform. With substantial investment in tech and product innovation, coupled with an ambitious commercial strategy, the business has been going from strength-to-strength in Europe, Asia, LATAM and Africa.
Their retail business is growing fast and whilst already offering a leading omnichannel solution, further innovation is a key piece of their business strategy, and an opportunity has opened up to recruit a Retail Product Manager, to lead product development of this key channel.
Reporting to the Sportsbook Director, the candidate will have accountability of retail product suitability to existing and new customers, manage suite of retail products including Sports Betting, Virtual Games and Rapid Games, acting as the main bridge between the client, internal product teams, delivery teams, onboarding PMs and IT, coordinating across a number of key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will ensure the suitability of the retail product for the client’s and regulatory body requirements, and endeavour to find workaround solutions where appropriate, coordinating with all departments, and where necessary dealing with clients directly in conjunction with account managers and onboarding managers. Finally, the role may also include special retail projects assessments to assist the business with new market entries.
• Own and manage the retail product
• Ensure that highest priority features are ready for development and stakeholders can clearly see the status of the project
• Manage the retail product delivery for new and existing clients across Europe, Africa, Asia and LATAM.
• Manage all aspects of in-life retail product, including customer feedback, requirements from regulatory and client, and issues
• Manage timeline and work closely with IT & Delivery team to use the IT resource for the feature requests
• Discover new ideas / problems and capture existing ones from stakeholders, updating stakeholders regularly on the solution status
• Take action across the business to bring high priority product to the market
• Manage stakeholder and client expectations
• Develop an understanding of the client’s own structure, asking about marketing teams, customers services etc. to enable a better long-term working relationship
• Clearly describe what problem need to solve, the value and client flows to the development teams and stakeholders
• Execute the retail product strategy
• Contribute towards the product roadmap
• Plan what should be developed in the next 3 months by contributing to the overall product vision, business and marketing strategy
• Manage and communicate risks throughout the product life cycle
• Monitor product performance and communicate with account managers about the problems and issues
• Conduct market research and a SWOT analysis
• Use the product and test the functionality with QA team
• 2 to 5 years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on Platform Technology
• Possess a high level of knowledge in relation to operational, legal and other client-related activities and will maintain a keen eye on industry developments and best practices relevant to retail product and client experience, bringing that knowledge back into the team to help drive our internal process management.
• High level knowledge of the retail product to understand and setup the agent hierarchy, commission structure and taxation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Client service orientation and proactive mindset, with a proven ability to work with clients in difficult situations
• Ability to find solutions in problematic situations
• Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change
• Track record of retail product to deliver or operate in Africa / Asia / LATAM / EUROPE
• Personal gravitas to be able to manage customers effectively and influence IT and commercial teams to keep in line with client requirements
• Other languages
This is an organisation that is very much on the way up and with their best days ahead. If you match the description above and have the desire to work in an ambitious, dynamic and progressive environment, contact email@example.com.