BettingJobs.com are seeking a Senior Affiliate Manager for one of the worlds leading gaming brands. You will be responsible for leading the Affiliate Program, providing strategic leadership and expertise.
This role would be ideally suited to an experience Affiliate marketing professional looking to take on a high-profile position and further their career with a major player in the gaming industry.
• Lead and develop, according to the business needs, a team of Affiliate Account Managers
• Full responsibility over all affiliate marketing activities with a primary aim to increase acquisition, hit monthly acquisition targets and develop the affiliate portfolio.
• In conjunction with Affiliate head, design strategy, produce forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators for the affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures
• Manage and maintain the current VIP, Key, and Top affiliate relationships.
• Identify new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
• Deliver on key performance indicators and business objectives, through development and implementation of initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention, including compensation schemes, promotions, loyalty programs and special activities
• Evaluate and develop effective tools to support the business, seeking for efficiency and accessibility to key information
• Handle spend within budgets and maximize return on investment
• Ownership and resolution of affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
• Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis and run well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention
• Provide regular reports on affiliate performance and return on investment to Senior management and Affiliate Head
• Proven record of developing a strategic vision for affiliates in a global environment
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a global affiliate program
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in management of key global affiliates
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a team e.g. recruitment; training; developing; supervising and performance managing
• Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
• Proven and consistent track record of executing a bold growth strategy and delivering results
• Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models
• Strong understanding of the regulations and compliance rules surrounding a global online gambling company and its marketing activities.
• Excellent influencing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
• Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management
• Strategic and commercial thinker
• Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical and reporting skills