Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Business Development Manager for the Asian market for a market leading game provider based remotely in Asia.
• Build strong and long-term relations with key customer influencers and decision makers on all levels within the customer organization.
• To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
• At all times use value based selling approach in order to position as the most trustful, and superior partner – Sell on value not on cost
• Develop short and long-term Sales Plans for strategic customers, determining sales strategies and tactics to meet agreed goals and objectives
• Fully understand the customer business environment in order to maximize the companies competitive advantages
• Cooperate with internal functions as appropriate in order to maximize customer responsiveness
• Undertake and drive customer meetings/presentations/visits as required
• Be accountable for and drive the entire sales process from lead generation to successful closure of contracts.
• Undertake Prospecting and to some extent Cold Calling as applicable
• Participate in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc. as required from time to time
• Report on a weekly basis changes to customer prospect list, status of deals, and necessary actions to be taken.
• At all times show that care about the customer and the success of their business
• Prepare and present proposals and respond to customer queries in professional way
• Use, and on regular basis update input to CRM system, and other relevant sales tools with objective to maintain full control of prospects, and the sales pipeline
• At least 3-5 years’ experience i-gaming and sales experience
• A vast Live Casino, Slots and other RNG products client network
• Retail/land base experience is a plus
• The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
• Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
• A creative, customer focused outlook
• Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
• Must have a good eye for detail and be highly organized