Betting Jobs are working with a very successful iGaming B2B and B2C company, they are looking to add a Head of Affiliates to their team (preferably based in Malta) for one of their main B2C brands.
• Managing and training the Affiliate and Media departments.
• Hands on affiliation account management across several international markets.
• Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines.
• Ensuring that the Affiliate and Media business is run in the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
• Maintain and grow existing relationships with our partners.
• Also ensuring that all new partners meet requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to prospective partners.
• Growing and developing the Affiliate and Media teams, including performance reviews, staffing and growth and career development.
• Previous experience of at least 4 years within an online casino company in the affiliation department – must
• Excellent understanding of business KPIs and dynamics – must
• Media buying experience – advantage
• At least 2 years’ experience of team management – must
• English at mother tongue level – written and spoken – must
• Additional language – advantage
• Bachelor's degree in economics, marketing or accounting – an advantage
• Available for frequent travel – a must
• Strong management leadership and relationship skills
• Proactive and multitasking personality
• Highly motivated, energetic, result oriented person, great communication and organizational skills.