BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sportsbook Manager for a leading sportsbook operator. Working from their office in Cyprus the Sportsbook Manager will be responsible for implementing and executing the sportsbook strategy and managing the trading operations.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Trading professional looking to take on the role of Sportsbook Manager.
• Overall responsibility for sportsbook offer, creating new and inventive markets, focusing on new opportunities
• Monitor, manage and review sports trading performance
• Attention to competitor analysis, ensuring the sportsbook product is market leading
• Constant improvement of the sportsbook product with a strong focus on customer needs
• Working with internal and external parties in order to improve trading efficiency
• Identifying new data and odds suppliers and maintaining relationships with existing partners
• Focusing on improving the user experience on the website and apps, making the overall sportsbook product engaging and customer friendly
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a sport betting focused business
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of sports
• Experience in influencing business strategy
• Strong logical skills together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs
• Experience of cooperation with data feed suppliers
• A strong understanding and focus on trading risk management
• Strong problem-solving skill set.
• Personable character with good communication and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and pro-active.