BettingJobs are working with a B2B platform provider who are searching for a Front-end Web Designer to join their team, the role can be based remotely or in either of their Malta or Cape Town offices. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We’re looking for someone to create graphics content as well as HTML and CSS, and to assist in the design and appearance of online casino web sites. You will provide graphic design for projects, email newsletters, promotional ads, landing pages, and online marketing materials, as well as provide production support for related websites and projects. If you’re highly creative and skilled in these areas, we're interested in talking to you.
• Designing and building professional, impactful page layouts, landing pages and html mailers.
• Visualising new concepts and promotions, as well as taking basic concepts and developing them into finished web pages and promotions.
• Passionate about web design and graphics, self-motivated and willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to design and build stunning web pages to tight deadlines.
• Enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, capable of working alone or as part of a team.
Skillset and Qualifications - Essential:
• Adobe PhotoShop.
• Precise layout skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
• Very good working knowledge of HTML and CSS at code level.
• Able to build pixel-perfect web pages either from your own design layouts or designs produced by other members of the team.
• Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
• You will have an impressive portfolio of web design projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bootstrap Knowledge.
• GitHub Knowledge.
Skills - Desirable:
• Adobe Illustrator skills.
• WordPress skills.
• A degree (or equivalent qualification) in web design or similar.
● A company can-do ethos
● Open communications across all levels of the business
● Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
● A flexible working schedule