BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Casino Content Manager for a one of the world’s leading online Casino brands. Based in their Malta office, the Casino Content Manager will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for helping to deliver and an outstanding product across several markets.
Managing a team of four, the Casino Content Manager will have a comprehensive knowledge of games suppliers, owning games releases and positioning, ensuring the product is appropriate for each target market.
• End to end accountability for game releases, roadmap management and positioning
• Working closely with 3rd Party Suppliers to secure exclusive content
• Acting as the focal point for any regulatory changes for your market(s)
• Performance reporting for your market, both for your brand and the overall market
• Closely supervising competitors and market trends and ensuring the product and offering is driven in the market
• Working hand in hand with the Marketing team to ensure relevant game releases are capitalised on
• Living on the site(s) you manage and reporting/following up on any issues you find
• Experience working in the online gaming industry in a similar position
• Self-starter with a passion for Casino
• Excellent knowledge of Casino Games and Suppliers
• Detail-orientated leader who can encourage a team to deliver great results
• Strong understanding the of the global gaming industry
• Analytical mind who can share key insights to ensure success in many competitive markets
• Ability to spot both internal and external growth opportunities in the business.