BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Gaming Accountant for a leading Gaming company in their Malta office. This is a rare opportunity to join a small finance team during a period of continued growth.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Finance professional with strong knowledge of and experience working in the online gaming industry as well as relevant professional qualifications.
• Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and forecasts to facilitate decision making and management of operations (i.e. weekly cash flow forecast, etc.)
• Coordinate with Business Intelligence teams to ensure proper information is available for financial analysis and decision-making, to support business partner initiatives and Management Discussion & Analysis preparation and reporting.
• Perform monthly end close on a timely basis for Payment and Gaming Entities.
• Prepare annual cash flow budget and analyse variances on a monthly basis.
• Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
• Manage the preparation of all financial reports (incl. Regulatory financial reports, Monthly closing package, Fee reconciliation, etc.).
• Develop internal audit program and control system to ensure assets are well protected and identified opportunities to recover funds.
• Monitor and analyse monthly operating results and identify opportunities for recoveries.
• 8 to 10 years of professional Accountancy experience.
• Experience gained working with an online gaming company.
• Holds a recognised Accounting qualification or partly qualified.
• Ability to keep deadlines.
• Proficient in accounting systems and Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel is essential.
• An effective team player but able to work on own initiative and with a flexible working schedule due to working with people in different time zones.
• Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication and interpersonal skills.