BettingJobs are working with an award winning B2B casino provider, the business have several international studios and teams. They are searching for a Legal Counsel to join their Malta based team, the role will focus on supplier agreements. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We lead the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Legal Counsel - Supplier Agreements Specialist to join our growing team in our Malta office.
• Drafts, reviews and negotiates supplier contracts under direction of information security and GDPR team lead and legal department attorneys, as necessary from time to time.
• Under the supervision of the information security and GDPR team lead, assesses supplier contract risk in a critical manner from a GDPR and information security perspective and ensures contractual provisions to mitigate such risks are negotiated and enforced.
• Ensures proper document storage of all negotiated supplier agreements.
• Assist in handling processing and follow-up on a variety of contract document requirements.
• Collaborates with internal business clients and attorneys on contract requirements and highlights relevant risks to stakeholders obtaining necessary approvals.
• Conducts training on supplier contracting process as necessary to various departments and ensures process is publicised and followed as necessary.
• Participates in projects to centralise management and storage of supplier agreements from across the organisation as necessary from time to time.
• Between 1-2 years of experience dealing with supplier contract negotiation
• GDPR knowledge is necessary; information security standard (ISO 27001) awareness is an advantage, but not required
• Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
• Organised, conscientiousness, proactive, ability to approach work in a structured manner and excellent memory
• Analytical skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
• Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
• Ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely
• Good communication skills
• Technical understanding