Role: Agile Project Manager
Founded in 2012, our client is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar and Cape Town. They are witnessing a period of sustained company growth and to that end are looking to hire a team into their global distributed team.
They need a Project Manager to join the growing team and help deliver casino sites across a range of devices. You will be experienced in working within an Agile delivery framework (ideally Scrum), structuring the unstructured and problem solving. They’ll be remote/home-based, so they’ll need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
● Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere and establish excellent working relationships with all functions
● Understanding of consumer research, product design, development and testing is helpful
● Undergraduate degree in Business, or other technical disciplines or equivalent experience required.
● +2 years’ experience as a Project Manager role, preferably in the software development industry
● Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
● Experience with multiple project management methodologies, including waterfall, agile and hybrid methods
● Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with sound interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
● Build and maintain relationships by engaging product owners to establish credibility and solve problems.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical staff
● Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change and competing needs
Nice to have
● Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework
● Experience gained within the iGaming industry
● Experience using Jira/Confluence
● Familiarity with APIs
● Project Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other)
Further information on the role
● Delivering new/enhancing existing Casino websites and internal tools
● Working with the technical team and external licensees to deliver value-adding solutions
● Participate in establishing and developing frameworks, processes and tools to build and improve the project delivery capability
● Facilitate Agile ceremonies according to the selected delivery framework
● Track and report on project/programme performance
● Working remotely/from home
● A company can-do ethos
● Open communications across all levels of the business
● Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
● A flexible work schedule