Betting Jobs are working with a Swedish-facing online casino company who are based in Malta, looking to fill the currently available Swedish Customer Support position.
• Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and other channels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customer experience.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an adequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution, and keeping within the SLAs.
• Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
• Work towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
• Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
• Share customer feedback with the CS team, Tech team and relevant teams to contribute towards the development of new products and services.
• Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
• Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
• Strong customer focus, be a customer advocate.
• Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English language skills.
• Good communication skills, including soft skills.
• Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ concerns and confidentiality.
• Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt and work with different personalities.
• Computer / IT literate, and familiar with CRM systems.
• Knowledge of the i-gaming industry is considered an asset.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, think on his/her feet and effectively manage time.
• Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.