BettingJobs is working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to expand their Malta-based team with the addition of a Personal Assistant for the Vice President.
Acting as the trusted partner this role would involve being the “right- hand” in all ways ensuring the daily operations for the Vice President run smoothly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to think strategically and is supremely organized, detail-oriented and polished. This role must anticipate the needs while providing seamless, confidential, administrative co-ordination, project management and personal support.
• Manage the calendars- arrange, coordinate and organisation of Vice Presidents daily calendar
• Manage the communications to VP by screening calls, filtering out and prioritizing relevant information
• Arrange internal and external meetings, coordinating with senior team members and ensuring all relevant documentation is accounted for
• Carrying out special projects as assigned by the VP; research and analysis, project progress reports, onboarding of staff
• Maintain a filing system
• Scheduling both personal and professional appointments as required
• Assist with the preparation of presentations and reports
• Handle travel requirements including hotel accommodations and airline travel to off site meetings.
• Exceptional organisation and planning skills
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, adopting a friendly and warm approach
• Ability to prioritise tasks and adapt quickly to change
• Acute attention to detail and a creative mindset with strong critical thinking ability
• Strong IT skills; Microsoft Office/ Drive (spreadsheets, Docs, Slides)
• A welcoming and friendly nature
• Have a strong proactive attitude
Valid driving license and access to a car