Account Manager (Virtual Sports) - Malta
• Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
• Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
• Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers;
• Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
• Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department;
• Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators;
• Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
Who are we looking for:
• Ideally experience working within the online B2B industry as a Salesperson or Account Manager;
• Someone passionate about the industry and Virtual Sports products.
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it;
• A problem solver proactive approach;
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in English, Italian is a big plus.
• Opportunity for sustained financial growth in subsequent years;
• Quarterly bonus program;
• Health care;
• Gym subscription.