BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Onboarding Account Manager for a leading platform provider based in London.
• Manage the operational and commercial launches of all new clients across Europe, Africa, Asia and LATAM, end-to-end.
• Be the first point of contact for clients after commercial deals have been completed, providing them with reassurance that their project is in safe hands.
• Be the bridge between the client, the commercial team, Product Team and IT Development
• Develop an excellent knowledge of the companies processes and procedures for kick-off, onboarding, operational delivery and go-live, leading stakeholders through an efficient and effective onboarding process for new clients
• Develop an understanding of the client’s own structure, asking about marketing teams, customers services etc. to enable a better long-term working relationship
• Use always considered judgment involving commercial and technical account managers or in escalating issues in the process accordingly.
• Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking, the client experience and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
• Facilitate problem resolution for both clients and internal departments in relation to client-related issues.
• 2 to 5 years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on Platform Technology
• Natural people skills and an influential communicator with both clients and internal stakeholders alike
• Superb organisational and project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Client service orientation and proactive mindset, with a proven ability to work with clients in difficult situations
• Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change
• Personal gravitas to be able to manage customers effectively and influence IT and commercial teams to keep in line with client requirements