Bettingjobs are working with a new generation social sports betting application and website that is seeing great success in its start-up stage and is looking to disrupt the sports betting market with a new and innovative approach. They are seeking a Project Manager to assist the teams with new market entry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all elements of the roll-out working closely with compliance to understand new regulations, working with development heads to ensure project delivered accordingly, liaising with Marketing to deliver approved promotions.
Whilst based in London this role requires close collaboration between international teams located in Istanbul, New Jersey and Las Vegas.
This will suit a candidate that works well under pressure and can motivate a team to deliver accordingly and keep spirits high, retaining a clear head and being able to quickly adapt to changes and still make things happen. It is essential that as well as focusing on the day to day deliverables, that the bigger picture is always considered.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of multiple projects across multiple jurisdictions
• Ensure that what is delivered meets or exceeds what is expected – which requires clear communication both written and verbally, to ensure that deliverables are clearly defined and interpreted by all contributors
• Provide regular project updates to the stakeholders on progress, risks, adjustments etc
• Use company tools to keep track on project status, with visibility to all stakeholders for an instant snapshot at any point
• Identify all risks and manage all risks to ensure delivery on time, whilst escalating when needed to gain support from Management when potentially needed to resolve and mitigate against such issues
• Communicate with third parties ranging from testing houses, platform partners, content providers etc
• Lead, motivate and mentor your project team – both internal and external stakeholders
• Conduct post-delivery analysis – evaluating successes and challenges to ensure lessons learnt and successes recognised
• 3+ years experience within a Project Management role, managing multiple projects in parallel
• Experience with the online gaming sector advantageous, but not essential
• Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic environment
• Proactive person who displays initiative and can work well cross functionally
Please contact Carla for immediate consideration - email@example.com