BettingJobs is working with an international iGaming operator seeking to expand the team with a remote based Programmatic Media Buyer.
The Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for day-to-day set up, monitoring, and optimization of mobile performance campaigns across multiple programmatic buying platforms.
• identify target audience for a particular media campaign and decide how best to communicate to that audience
• Work with campaign stakeholders to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, SSP’s, bid strategy, etc
• keep up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures across media channels
• monitor buying strategies
• liaise and build relationships with clients
• negotiate with third parties to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in digital verticals
• book individual digital advertising spots
• ensure that the adverts run accurately so that the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers
• manage budgets, including preparing costings and producing spending updates throughout the campaign
• collect and analyse sales and consumer data
• undertake research on industry developments in your area, new opportunities and competitors' activity
• analyse the effectiveness of the campaign and use this data to inform future campaigns.
• Knowledge and experience within iGaming casino/ sportsbook
• Established experience executing and monitoring programmatic campaigns
• Proven digital marketing experience and familiarity with SEO and PPC
• Experience taking full strategic ownership of programmatic marketing campaign strategy
• Knowledge of varied digital media channels
• Past experience managing and optimising budgets
• IT proficient
• Confident in communicating performance data across multiple departments