BettingJobs are working with an award winning B2B casino provider who are searching for an Animation Lead to join their team in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We lead the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a Animation Lead to join our growing team in our London office.
The Animation Lead is responsible for the Animation team at the studio and reports to the Art Manager. The duties include the following functions but are not limited to:
• Reporting manager for local 2d animators within art team
○ Spend on building up expertise and developing team by:
• Share best practices, insights, artists need by organizing knowledge transfers, trainings in/outside of the team/clans. Being an escalation point for artists within the team
• Make sure the team members follow the agreed tools, policy, processes and guidelines for development organization
• Relay feedback from Art Director/Concept Artist level
• Participate in project's art tasks within a Game Team
• Ambassador of quality to ensure every visual aspect are well thought out and will be created in the best possible quality within art team/game team
• Facilitate the communication between team members, since members can be located in several cross functional teams
• Ensures standards and innovation technologies in their areas
• Shares relevant insights/developments in their competence area with members of team
• Encouraging them for self-development, mentoring them in both personal and professional
• Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
• Ensures department’s compliance with processes and aligns activities
• Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behavior and skills.
• Conducts performance reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
• Conducts salary reviews according to the company’s current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
• Escalates employee issues to Human Resources
• Drives recruitment activities for the team
• Enhances department’s competence and skills through training plans
• Travels domestically and/or internationally for business as needed.
• Drive performance management in cooperation with HR, Art Manager and Producers
• Conducting performance and salary reviews in cooperation with HR.
• Participate in recruitment projects for the team
• At least five (5) years of experience as an lead animator or senior level animator
• Good knowledge of Spine, after effects.
• Strong knowledge of animation principles
• A strong desire for continuous learning.