Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst for a leading iGaming based either remotely or in Sofia.
• Engage with the business to identify their requirements for all product development
• Analyse requirements in detail to provide accurate scope
• Participate in full lifecycle of development, analysing, scoping, supporting during development
• Work with development teams to estimate the highest priority items in the product backlog
• Help development teams to agree achievable sprint plans
• Understands the fundamentals of analytical tools
• Facilitate regular meetings with teams and stakeholders
• Has experience defining functionality for back office tooling
• At least 3 years of experience in gaming industry.
• Excellent understanding of the betting products.
• Proven record of analytical projects, resulting in significant effect on the business.
• Experience in modelling, data science, machine learning.
• Proficient with Excel, SQL and SSRS for being able to extract his own data and build reports.
• Knowledge of tools, used within the analytical projects, such as R, SPSS, Python, etc. – major advantage.
• Independent, proactive, flexible (being able to adjust to any business needs on the fly).
• Excellent English
• Willing to relocate to Sofia – a major advantage. If not – frequent travelling.