BettingJobs are working with a B2B business who provide services to successful sportsbetting and casino brands in the online space, they are searching for a Frontend Architect to join their team. Ideally the role will be based in Madrid however remote working from Spain can also be considered.
We are an innovative team of engineers, developers, and technology experts. We use modern software development platforms, application development tools, as well as agile methodologies for project management.
We believe in building & maintaining, unique, meaningful, and creative high-spec custom applications & web experiences that allow the success of our clients to shine through. Our team of talented designers & developers have years of expertise to take each project to the next level.
Our team is experienced across the full software development life cycle meaning that we serve as a full-stack vendor undertaking end-to-end custom web application development projects for entrenched market leaders and emerging businesses with technology at their core.
We are looking for a Frontend System Architect to join our international team. The candidate will work on designing and overlooking the delivery of modern scalable frontend solutions. You’ll be part of the solutions team that’s responsible for the full technical supervision of the company's software applications and services.
What you will be doing:
• Work as the designated architect of agile development teams
• Defining technical specifications and requirements for frontend components
• Work closely with product owners, other architects, UX engineers to support the delivery of modern and complex frontend solutions
• Bridging the gap between Product Management’s high-level product requirements and frontend developers
• Design and implement Proof of Concepts
• Mentor and support frontend developers to apply best practices across various frontend projects
• Oversee the development of critical frontend components and do code-reviews
• At least 1 years of experience working in an architect/management level
• Expert knowledge of modern full-stack solutions
• Solid knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
• Solid knowledge in build tools, pre-processors, and task runners (Rollup, Webpack)
• Solid knowledge of one of the most popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue.js)
• Experience with isomorphic applications (SSR, SPA)
• Experience with unit testing libraries/frameworks (Jest, Mocka, testing-library, Puppeteer)
• The ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Web Components (Svelte, Stencil, Lit elements, Native JS)
• Experience with Visual TDD (Storybook)
• Experience with Performance Metrics
• Experience with at least one of the popular cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean)
• Experience working remotely
Something extra We believe in hiring great people and then getting out of their way so they can do what we hired them to do in the first place. Although your technical skills and knowledge are important, we value our organizational culture above all else. We care about how people collaborate with each other and our customers. We want to make sure we have the correct tools to get the job done. We are a diverse team and proud of it, so with that, if you can say you tick the below boxes, you’re a sure bet!
● Independent: We expect all our people to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their work
● Collaboration: This is vital in our working environment! Are you happy to reach out, be open, and work fluidly across teams and time zones? It’s essential for us that you build healthy relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
● Passionate: To keep up with our high paced environment of technology with a remote working environment, you'll need to be driven and enjoy what you do
What we offer:
We want to offer everyone working with us the chance to be the best version of themselves to grow professionally and also to create strong & great working relationships. We don't just offer a competitive salary but working remotely is at the core of our dynamic.
We invest in our people's professional development. We want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs, and we are constantly working on creating a workplace at which you can feel at home and enjoy.
● Stable company
● Competitive salary
● Remote work