BettingJobs are working with a fast-growing casino operator who are searching for a Japanese speaking CRM Content Executive to join their team in Malta or remotely based. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Responsibilities and duties:
• As the CRM & Content Executive you would be part of the CRM/OPS team and will work closely together with the CRM Manager in order to deliver quality and unique content across all marketing channels. This role will take full ownership of all content across the brand and the different channels. As the CRM & Content Executive you would also be responsible for the flawless execution of all content initiatives and campaigns.
• Ensure that ton of voice and Content strategy is aligned with the strategy defined
• Define a content strategy, based on marketing plans, objectives, and targets
• Execute the whole campaign process flow, liaising with all the relevant departments to perform all the necessary checks, set up of back office and follow up of promo results.
• Create and update templates and procedures for the Customer Retention path, including writing e-mails and setup SMS campaigns.
• Compiling reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc
• Propose suggestions and optimization based on the campaigns results
• Working closely with Customer Support team and RPF team and ensure that your CRM campaigns are shared with them in advance
• Regular competitor analysis across all markets and read into industry news to understand trends
• Implement testing strategies on an ongoing basis, to ensure that optimization remains at the heart of all communications.
• Maintain and own the content management of the site (banners etc)
• Work closely with the Casino Manager to produce quality content about our newest games and releases
• Conduct regular customer survey to understand better our customers’ opinion
• Experience in copy-writing or digital marketing is beneficial
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• 1 year experience in the iGaming business is beneficial.
• Native Japanese with excellent command of the written language is mandatory
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to be self-sufficient and work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills to cooperate with other departments