BettingJobs is working with a leader in iGaming seeking to grow their online team in the Netherlands with the addition of a Casino Manager.
As Casino Manager you are responsible for leading the objectives and performance of the online casino product, working closely with the product development, marketing and IT teams to ensure an optimised product is available for end users.
• You are responsible for developing and executing the casino strategy.
• You are responsible for the relationships with casino suppliers.
• Analysis and optimisation of the customer journeys.
• Report on casino and campaign performance to provide numerical insight into success rates.
• Lead the team and keep people focused and enthusiastic. You ensure proper prioritization between the team members and the projects and facilitate in team members growth.
• KPI management and reporting.
• Monitoring upcoming legislations to ensure activities remain totally compliant
• You have extensive experience as an online Casino Manager, or Head of Casino/ in a similar role in the European market. And at least 2 years in leading a commercial department or team.
• At least 5 years experience in marketing.
• You have casino product management and budgeting experience.
• You have experience and knowledge of the casino product lifecycle.
• You are a marketing generalist and can act adequately across multiple disciplines.
• You have a preference for working data-driven and apply this in the management of your team and in decision making.
• You are a social person, a team player, persuasive, result-oriented and dare to stand your ground when necessary.
• Experience with working in an agile environment is an advantage.