BettingJobs are working with an award winning B2B casino provider who are searching for a Swedish Partner Support Specialist to join their team in either Malta, Vaxjo or London. The role can be done with some flexibility to work from home but must be based in one of the locations. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for Swedish Partner Support Specialist to join our growing team.
• Provides technical support to our partners.
• Responds promptly and effectively to our partners' queries exhibiting high levels of attention to detail.
• Ensures customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner according to service level agreements.
• Provides exceptional quality and has excellent customer service skills and customer focus.
• Provides feedback with regards to recurring partners' issues and feedback to Team Leader and relevant internal departments where applicable.
• Works closely with other departments in the organization, such as NOC, Operations, Casino Maintenance, Sales and Account Management to ensure top quality support services.
• Creates and maintains knowledge base articles, policies and procedures.
• Functions as Product Experts outside the Product Organization.
• Native Swedish speaker
• Fluent English
• Team player
• Customer Support experience
• Previous technical support experience
• Diagnosing and resolving customers’ issues
• Troubleshooting & escalating after initial investigation