BettingJobs are working with a growing online casino operator who are searching for a Japanese Marketing Exec to join their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Reporting to the Head of Japan, the job holder will organise creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
• Source, evaluate, recruit, approve and activate new affiliate partners
• Monitor and analyse results of all affiliate campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
• Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
• Reactivate old affiliates through campaigns
• Answer affiliate queries
• Assist managing onsite (Affiliates) content and affiliate mass communications - promotions visibility and adding information including game contents, news, and any affiliate-related contents
Media/Contents Management/ Concept:
• Support when needed social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Regularly produce various contents to drive traffic to our website(s), and analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Plan media campaigns with acquisition manager, experiment with new platforms and channels
• Create reports on media to monitor costs and return on investment
• Support new site building and landing page creation when needed to deliver new concept
• Support Acquisition with back-link ad-hoc request
• Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify competitor activity in terms of marketing collateral, welcome offers, and promotions.
• New Industry trends and promotional concepts.
• Affiliation and SEO ranking on various channel of display