Bettingjobs are working with a well-known gaming operator who are looking to expand their Malta compliance team. As the successful candidate you will be responsible to ensure compliance with the MGA regulations are met and will be in charge of handling regulator’s requests, both internal and external reporting on the jurisdiction, and escalating gaps identified in procedures undertaken. You will also be investigating and replying to complaints escalated to third-party dispute resolution bodies, and advising customer-support and other teams on MGA compliance.
What will you get up to day to day?
• Keep up with new regulatory requirements and follow up internally on their implementation
• Provide assistance when dealing with customers’ complaints raised internally
• Investigate and draft formal replies to third-party dispute resolution bodies
• Review procedures and ensure that they are up to date; propose and drive changes thereof where necessary
• Draft policies
• Assist with internal and external audits
• Prepare reports for management
• Collect data for reports collected by relevant authorities
• Review and prepare terms and conditions;
• Participate in general company administration;
• Assist the head of compliance with the compilation of data and with recommendations for improvement to maintain compliance.
So what's your background?
You come with 2+ years previous experience working in compliance with MGA regulations. You come from a legal background either through a law degree or a degree in a related subject. Experience in legal matters without qualifications will also be considered. You are an excellent communicator with strong verbal and writing skills in English, knowledge of Maltese would be considered an asset. You have great time-management and the ability to work under pressure. What's more, if you have working knowledge of Jira and are familiar with basic IT tools this would be considered a plus.