We are looking for an experienced Customer Insight Manager to join our clients product development team. You will play a pivotal role as they shift their culture to one which puts customers’ voices at the forefront of all product decision making.
The role will require you to work across their product, marketing and customer service functions to help them better understand their customer base. You will conduct research, moderate usability studies, interpret data from web analytics and customer surveys, as well as help expand the insight capabilities they have as a business.
Taking a data driven approach, you will present customer insight from across the business to inspire the product development teams to create a more intuitive, accessible, and seamless customer experiences. By doing this, you will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of their casino, poker and sports betting products for all of their key brands globally.
• Acquire qualitative and quantitative data from customer journeys on the websites using tools such as hotjar.
• Support and guide internal customer service BI teams in creating reports which highlight key trends and insights from customer contacts.
• In conjunction with marketing and product BI teams, gather and analyze commercial data on customer behavior, such as propensity to churn.
• Work with marketing teams to create customer surveys which help to illuminate aspects of customer behavior.
• Perform usability studies with consumers to gain further insights into customer behavior.
• Collate, analyze and interpret the data from all these sources to identify clear design actions for the product teams.
• Use customer service data and other sources to create and present periodic ‘Voice of Customer’ reports to the individual product design teams.
• Chair meetings and facilitate workshops with different business functions to present the insights you have collated and help determine product development initiatives and actions for marketing and customer service teams.
• Track individual product design initiatives and actions to hold the product design teams accountable for enacting change based on customer insight.
- At least three years’ experience in a customer insight or UX researcher role.
- Experience within the online gaming sector
- The ability to inform and influence stakeholders across different business functions.
- High level data analysis skills and familiarity with a range of data analytics and research tools.
- Adept at using software tools to create engaging and informative presentations.
- A data driven mindset with an understanding of statistical techniques to help quantify, analyze and interpret datasets.