BettingJobs are working with a casino and bingo operator who have multiple brands in the UK and further international markets. They are searching for an International Affiliate Manager to join their team. Ideally the role will be based in London however remote working is also an option. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are currently in the process of expanding our UK business’s into multiple countries within Europe and beyond, therefore the main purpose of this role is to find and recruit new affiliate partners within these new countries but also to continue the relationships as we grow the business.
The ideal candidate will have worked within an affiliate department within the iGaming space and have a raft of affiliate contacts across multiple countries, you will be tenacious in your approach and thrive in this challenge of launching new business’s across the globe.
Responsibility for accurate ROI reporting back to the business is a fundamental part of the role as we look to increase our marketing spend effectively over the next few years.
This position is a crucial hire for the company and will play a huge part in our international expansion project, this is an exciting time to be joining the company at a high period of growth and expansion.
This will report directly into the Head of Acquisition and you will initially be working remotely with the aim to be back into our offices in Hammersmith sometime next year:
• To find and recruit new affiliate partners across a range of territories
• Ownership of large-scale advertising budgets across multiple brands and territories
• Develop a clear prospecting strategy across all territories
• Maintain relationships to ensure we are maximising our exposure with our new affiliates
• Work alongside the CRO team to conduct A/B testing and improve the conversion funnel
• Ensuring your strategies are aligned with the companies branding and strategy
• Take a data/ ROI focused approach to optimizing all your decisions
• Be responsible for accurate tracking
• Work with the Product Owner to identify and realise potential improvements to conversion/ acquisition performance on the casino product and measure the commercial impact of new features
• Vast experience in affiliate marketing within the iGaming space
• Extensive experience in affiliate campaign management, analysis and reporting
• Demonstratable success across multiple territories
• Comfortable using Income Access and data in general
• Success in running campaigns in non UK markets
• Experience managing significant marketing budgets
• Experience of initiating new marketing channels and scaling spend
• Track record of driving growth and achieving positive ROI
• Possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and be an outstanding communicator
• Analytically minded with the ability to analyse data and make clear strategic recommendations
• An enthusiasm for casino games and the iGaming industry
• An established track record of measurable results
• Confident presenting and collaborating with all areas of the business including business owners
• Highly organised and able to multitask
• Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
• You command the respect from your colleagues and as such you are an experienced and accomplished individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.