BettingJobs is working with an international iGaming leader seeking to grow their Malta office with the addition of a Digital Marketing Manager.
• Setting up, managing, optimising, and reporting on the performance of Digital marketing campaigns in key markets.
• Maintaining and improving relationship with local internal stakeholders.
• Identifying opportunities to improve campaign performance through regular campaign analysis and optimization.
• Post-campaign performance analysis and evaluation, looking for opportunities to improve.
• Working closely with other on-demand channels like SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Affiliate Marketing, Google AdWords, ASO and Paid Social advertising to leverage channel synergies in a competitive landscape.
• Developing industry knowledge and educating key stakeholders on programmatic display capabilities, best practices, and important technologies.
• Ability to set up and manage SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Paid Social Media, Affiliate campaigns, including Shopping, Display and Remarketing campaigns.
• Manage bids, modifiers and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy, landing pages and audiences.
• Management of project and campaign budget.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• A self-starter with the ability to thrive in fast paced environments.
• Previous experience dealing with SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Paid Social Media and Affiliate Marketing campaigns.
• Organised and methodical.
• Good understanding and experience working within digital media (i.e. PPC, Paid Social, Video, Display, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic, SEO, ASO).
• Good knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem (ad-serving, ad-networks, exchanges, DSP'S etc.).
• Significant experience of digital marketing within the gaming industry.
• Strong team player, passionate about digital marketing with the ability to work with colleagues across departments and locations.