Bettingjobs are working with one of the largest gaming groups who are looking to expand their payments teams for their B2C casino brand in Malta.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Translate business requirements into concrete solutions by preparing Business Requirements Documents (BRD), defining cost and ROI for every improvement to help the Product Owner and Director of Payments prioritize these requirements.
• Act as a BA: identify, design, document, deliver new tools and payment functionalities.
• Help the BDM develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs on our internal wiki (knowledge base).
• Create a project plan with clear articulation of business outcomes including: details of the functionality of each deliverable, metrics to confirm success of those outcomes and the identification of key underlying assumptions, business risks and supporting actions. Communicating outcomes at each stage.
• Understanding customer requirements, sourcing information from payment providers, liaising with the Director of Payments, BDM and Payments Product Owner on priorities and have an apt for managing multiple work streams while ensuring all information is at hand when required.
• Most importantly; track each project, identify trends and risks – Provide recommendations on project scope by assessing changes in requirements, determining and conveying impact on delivery time and business risk.
• Manage and own the entire project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
• Report to stakeholders on the project performance by measuring using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks, and manage the relationship with all major stakeholders of the project.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
• 2+ years experience in payments within the igaming sector
• Previous experience managing projects of medium to large scale
• A recognised certification in project management such as Prince or Sigma would be a big plus
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Good interpersonal skills, and ability to understand the business need but also challenge the question that is being posed
• Good communication skills, confidence in presenting your requirements to key decision makers
• Solid technical background with a good understanding of different platforms and technologies
• Self-motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay
• Ability to create and maintain documentation for both project tracking as well as simplifying complex roadmaps
• Experience as a Business Analyst would be an asset