One of the leading iGaming and Sportbetting companies in the US are looking for an Interactive Compliance Director to join their interactive division in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Regional Interactive Compliance Director will ensure that the interactive business is aligned with compliance best practices (including legal and regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance), serve as a liaison between the interactive business and applicable regulators as well as drafting and ensuring implementation of internal controls, applicable policies and procedures, laws and regulations for jurisdictions in which our interactive gaming division operates.
He/She will work closely with the interactive gaming and sports book operations (interactive and retail) as well as strategic third party partners in supporting the operations of the interactive division and assist with market access research, execution and product launches. This position will be responsible for directing and managing the work of one or more compliance analysts.
• Work closely with and support the interactive gaming and sports book (interactive and retail) operations areas, marketing, finance, product, technology and legal areas, as well as strategic third party partners.
• Draft, manage and assure implementation of internal controls, policies and procedures and compliance therewith for audit and regulatory oversight.
• Assist with preparation and review of promotional campaigns/offers for submission to appropriate regulators and third party strategic partners.
• Coordinate with vendors and assist with registration and licensing as may be required by various jurisdictions.
• Serve as liaison between the interactive business unit and regulators as well as strategic third party partners and provide knowledgeable and concise guidance to stakeholders as required and requested.
• Manage all typical regulatory compliance and AML reporting to all applicable and appropriate third party partners, federal and state regulatory agencies.
• Continuously seek out new and improved learning and methods to improve overall AML and regulatory compliance programs, including policy creation and amendment, training, implementation and building the organization’s overall culture of compliance.
• Work with strategic third parties as well as internal resources on investigations and communications to regulators as may be required from time to time while maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
• Ensure that the interactive business is aligned with compliance’s best practices across our departments, including business units in other jurisdictions.
• Build and promote positive relationships with strategic third party partners, regulators, vendors, suppliers and stakeholders.
• Interpret and integrate regulatory requirements in new jurisdictions that legalize interactive gaming and sports wagering and assist in managing team expansion as may be required.
• Any other duties that arise in this dynamic and continuously advancing technological enterprise.
• 3-5 years of regulatory and AML compliance experience in gaming required (bricks and mortar and/or online)
• A team player, who is happy to work both independently and part of a larger team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the US interactive gaming market and sports wagering preferred
Essential: The applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Supervisory Responsibilities: One or more compliance analysts
Education Preferred - Bachelors or better.
Experience Required - 3-5 years: Compliance Experience within gaming industry