We are working currently with a brand new and unique online casino client.
Searching for a creative and organised individual to help with their push on all aspects of design. Your skills in UI/UX will help to shape the customer journey, your creative designs will excite players and help increase acquisition and retention. It’s important that you have a good work ethic and great attention to detail as you will be in charge of the company brand.
You will be working with a small team of passionate and ambitious people in a flat organisation. You will be a part of the marketing team with particular focus on branding, design and UI/UX, but will also need to work very closely with the development team and senior management.
• Design, optimise and implement the UI/UX
• Create designs, concepts and sample layouts for a variety of asset types based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to team members and managers.
• Contributing ideas and recommendations to the overall brief.
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
• Working with team members to review and optimize the performance of various marketing collaterals, including splash pages, entry pages, and de facto customer journey.
• Experience in digital web design and development – ideally from a gambling site.
• Experience in effectively executing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong conceptual skills, including online user interface and user experience concepts.
• Experience with social media and social network concepts.
• Experience in web standards and the challenges of designing/developing across a variety of browsers.
• Must have an understanding of software functionality & configuration, web site structures and functionality and CMS as well as graphic design skills to create successful web pages.
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and others.