From humble beginnings, our client have grown to a group of approx. 200 people spanning the globe, from their headquarters in Canada to offices in Dublin, Manila, Seoul and Malta. Specializing in gaming tech and marketing, their brands are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world.
Due to further expansion they are currently seeking to hire a DACH Country Manager to join the team in Malta (or work remotely)
The role of a DACH Country Manager has the full responsibility for the P&L within the market. In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
● Take ownership of the Overall P&L responsibility for the DACH market and deliver results in accordance with set budget and targets.
● Create, recruit and lead the DACH Marketing Team.
● Ensure our websites are optimised and localised for the DACH market.
● Develop and implement the marketing strategy for the market, including clear plans for all available marketing and communication channels like affiliation, ambassadors, events, social media etc.
● Contribute to localised campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
● Work closely with the content team to develop the creative concept allowing for long term brand building and communication within the market.
● Work together with the Business Development team to identify ways to grow in the market.
● Plan, buy, negotiate all media, either through direct relationships or through a media agency.
● Follow-up and analyse all the marketing activities with the Data Analysis Team to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets.
● Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including keeping tabs on the competition and the regulatory situation.
● At least 3 years of experience working in Marketing or Business Development across the DACH markets
● Online Poker industry acumen with deep knowledge of the DACH online poker landscape
● Previous experience with budget and P/L management
● Fluent in English & German
● Experience working with major media partners and negotiating competitive media deals
● Experience in monitoring, evaluating and analysing campaign performance for campaign optimization.
● Very good organization and communication skills
● High degree of responsibility and result orientation