Bettingjobs are working with a highly successful and growing games provider who are seeking a Senior Mathematician.
● Design and iterate on new slot game math models with an eye towards maximizing player engagement
● Collaborate with the broader team to conceptualize and implement exceptionally innovative and engaging new slot game features.
● Update, test, and maintain a C++ code base for rapid simulation of slot game math models
● Prepare math documentation for submission to regulatory agencies.
● Provide support and assistance to other departments on topics relating to slot game math and gameplay as needed
● Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, or related field with a distinguished academic record
● Solid understanding of probability and combinatorics
● Desire to work with a highly-technical, multi-disciplinary team to design fun and engaging real money gaming experiences
● Experience with at least one programming language (C++ preferred)
● Strong communication skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Solid understanding of the psychology of slot games
● 3-5+ years of experience designing slot game math models for real money gaming with multiple released products