BettingJobs.com are current seeking a Senior Poker Affiliate Manager for one of the worlds largest and most successful iGaming operations. This role will be responsible for leading the Poker Affiliate Program, providing expertise and strategic leadership.
This role would be ideally suited to an experience Affiliate professional with an in-depth knowledge of Poker affiliates.
• Lead and develop, according to the business needs, a team of Poker Affiliate Account Managers and when applicable Project Management
• Full responsibility over all Poker affiliate marketing activities with a primary aim to increase acquisition, hit monthly acquisition targets and develop our Poker affiliate portfolio.
• In conjunction with Affiliate head, design strategy, produce forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators for the Poker affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures
• Manage and maintain the current VIP, Key, and Top poker affiliate relationships.
• Identify new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
• Deliver on key performance indicators and business objectives, through development and implementation of initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention, including compensation schemes, promotions, loyalty programs and special activities
• Evaluate and develop effective tools to support the business, seeking for efficiency and accessibility to key information
• Handle spend within budgets and maximize return on investment
• Ownership and resolution of Poker affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
• Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis and run well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to Poker
• Provide regular reports on Poker affiliate performance and return on investment to Senior management and Affiliate Head
• Proven record of developing a strategic vision for affiliates in a global environment (Poker and gambling environment is helpful but not mandatory)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a global affiliate program; (Poker and gambling program is helpful but not mandatory)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in management of key global affiliates (poker and gambling affiliates is preferred but not mandatory)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a team e.g. recruitment; training; developing; supervising and performance managing
• Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
• Proven and consistent track record of executing a bold growth strategy and delivering results
• Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models (poker and gambling affiliate models is preferred, but not mandatory)
• Understanding of the online poker eco system and how it works (ie. where value is generated)
• Strong understanding of the regulations and compliance rules surrounding a global online gambling company and it marketing activities.
• Excellent influencing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
• Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management
• Strategic and commercial thinker
• Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical and reporting skills