Bettingjobs are looking for a specialist within the area of responsible gambling to work on a remote based project in a newly regulated igaming market.
• Preferably at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
• You have experience with the practical implementation of operational processes in the field of Responsible Gaming and ensuring a streamlined collaboration between departments such as Responsible Gaming, Customer Service and Fraud & Payments;
• You know how the daily activities can be organized most efficiently;
• You have worked with a technical solution that analyzes gaming behavior for signals of potentially risky or problematic gaming behavior;
• You have experience in drafting policy, operational processes and work instructions;
• You know which KPIs must be controlled for an effective Responsible Gaming policy;
• You are familiar with social impact assessments within an iGaming offer;
• You have knowledge of and experience with audits on RG processes.
Experience with the license application process and the opening of a regulated market for iGaming is preferred. Knowledge and experience of processes surrounding a national self-exclusion register is also an advantage.