Contract - UX/UI Designer - remotely based
An established gaming business in the Netherlands is seeking an experienced UX/UI Specialist to join their operation on a remote basis, for a contract role of approx 6 months in length.
The UX designer will consider stakeholder requirements, research and analyse user feedback and deliver solutions which optimise conversion and improve customer satisfaction.
• Create prototypes, storyboards, user and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Track and report key conversion metrics to the business and providing recommendations on where further optimisations are required
• Analyse user behaviours, needs and motivations through observation techniques, ask analysis, and other feedback methodologies
• Proven experience in the UX and design process.
• Degree in a relevant subject (Web Design, Web Development), or 2+ years relevant industry experience
• Knowledge of UX and prototyping tools, such as: Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Balasmiq, UXPin, Invision, etc
• Well-versed in user-centered design techniques
• Experience in designing for different platforms and adaptive/responsive design
• Web development skills considered a bonus
• Experience in betting/gaming industry preferred
• Communicate effectively in English, both orally and written
• Excellent communication skills