Our client is a new generation social sports betting app that saw great success in its start-up stage and is now in high growth expansion internationally. Launching an app in the US market recently, this is an exciting time to join the company and be part of the journey.
As the Head of Digital Media, you will be joining the Marketing Team and will be directly reporting to the Marketing Director. The Head of Digital Media will own all performance media channels, including Paid Social, Programmatic and other similar optimisable channels added to the marketing mix.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Expert in your field: demonstratable expertise in your field and able to quickly scale the channels in which you operate.
- Be highly analytical: With your strong analytical skills, you will be quick to connect the dots and able to use this data to improve paid media acquisition and LTV
- Be solution-driven: You will have a real ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders and use your strong problem-solving skills to get the best possible results
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment: You will enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and you are always ready to adapt. You are comfortable with juggling multiple projects and are able to prioritise them based on business needs
- Be a self-starter: You will proactively look for new ways to improve performance and you don’t wait around when you see an opportunity. You will have the confidence to make decisions and take actions on your own in your everyday work
• Own the company’s digital paid media activity (paid social, programmatic, ad networks, paid search) by managing the internal team and external agencies
• Continuously improve volumes and performance on the paid media channels by a constant testing and learning approach
• Plan out long-term testing and creative roadmaps. Work together with the creative team and other marketing functions to get paid media activity to the next level
• See the big picture, be able to allocate budgets and make decision based on short- and long-term business goals. React to user behaviour or performance changes quickly and adjust strategy if needed to stay efficient
• Manage and upskill the growing paid media team, making sure the daily optimisation, the measurement and the reporting of the campaigns is to a high standard
• Be the main point of contact to external creative and marketing agencies and make sure they understand the brand and business goals
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• At least 5 years’ experience in planning and implementing high-scale direct response paid media campaigns
• Proven track record of hitting KPI goals such as CPI, CPA, ROAS or LTV
• Excellent knowledge of the Facebook ad platform and demonstrable experience working with other paid social channels.
• Experience in buying and optimising direct through DSPs such as DV360; knowledge on implementing a DSP solution preferred.
• Experience with dynamic ads, user journey personalisation and media automation
• Experience in planning and managing 7-figure annual budgets
• Confidence in using different martech tools; experience with MMPs, web and app tracking, and pixels
• Experience in Google Search, UAC and Apple Search Ads would be advantageous, however not a requirement