Asia, Regional Director – Manila
As Regional Director you will be expected to build lasting relationships with B2C betting and gaming operators across your region. Targets will range from major tier one and tier two operators, where a bespoke Enterprise Sportsbook, Casino, Live Casino and other Betting, Gaming solutions can be delivered. Smaller operators will be considered through the offer of a market leading white label and multi-tenanted solution. Using your extensive industry contacts, you will need to identify sales opportunities within the market and present a compelling solution to prospective customers in order to close deals.
• Develop sales forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the region in which you operate
• Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
• Be aware of compliance requirements for the platform and products withing each territory
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Determine and understand customer requirements and match the Company’s products and services to them
• Represent the Company at various events and social gatherings
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a proven track record within the betting & gaming industry. You will be a commercially minded business-person with a strong network of contacts in your region and the ability to secure new deals with new customers. It is likely that you are currently working as a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager.
• Excellent betting & gaming industry experience
• Strong in business development - a proven sales person with the ability to spot and close deals
• Wide network of industry contacts
• Business acumen
• Solid PowerPoint and presentation skills, as well as the ability to provide in-depth demonstrations of the Company's products
• Driven and goal orientated The successful candidate will develop, lead and manage the B2B commercial activities for the business in the region and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy.
Specifically, this is with regards overseeing and developing the sales pipeline, driving revenue growth from our core markets diversifying into new markets. The successful candidate will also be accountable for B2B marketing function in the territory, ensuring a strong presence at all viable trade shows and events, and that all marketing collateral and customer touchpoints is of the highest quality. Furthermore, you will need to be au-fait with international regulation in order to ensure compliance.