BettingJobs are working with an innovative Sportsbetting company seeking to grow their London office with a CRO Manager.
• Work with commercial stakeholders to plan and conduct usability tests in order to understand issues affecting users on the website.
• Use A/B split testing and multivariate testing to improve process conversion rates.
• Drive website UX insights to maximise traffic conversion and revenue.
• Experience analysing player data and drawing results to compare to KPIs. On a daily basis you will be expected to identify trends and learnings that we can use to produce new results.
• A proven problem solver. Create reports highlighting key issues along with a plan to resolve issues raised.
• Create processes to analyse each area of the funnel across both the European and North American business.
• Present learnings and actions on a daily basis to the marketing team and on a weekly basis to the Executive team.
• Comfortable collecting and interpreting data.
• Experienced in running A/B split and mutli-variate testing in a commercial environment and extracting actionable results using a variety of tools and techniques
• Passionate about creating superior online experiences
• A proactive approach to your work
• Results-orientated with experience of delivering excellent marketing ROI
• Degree educated
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time-management skills yet agile and able to work in a continuously changing environment
• Be a proactive person who displays initiative and can work well in a team
• Outgoing, positive and forward thinking