Bettingjobs are working with an online bingo operator who are looking to expand their digital marketing team.
You will have at least 2- 3 years of experience within search marketing, ideally within iGaming. This is very much a hands-on role and therefore you should be comfortable using all the usual tools used within search i.e. Google AdWords/Analytics/Tag Manager, Moz, Semrush to name a few. You can demonstrate success in all areas of search, you’ve driven profitable acquisition through paid search and have increased visibility through various SEO techniques significantly.
Ideally you will also have some knowledge within other areas of digital marketing like affiliates and/or social, as being a small team, you will need to be prepared to contribute to other marketing channels when required.
About your role
You will be working within an established digital marketing team that has considerably contributed to the fast growth of the brand. You will constantly review search performance whilst consistently finding new opportunities for growth. Data and testing will be the heart of everything you do.
Reporting to the Senior Acquisition Manager, the SEO Manager will have the opportunity to optimise, develop and implement an integrated Search Engine Optimization and Link Building strategy to facilitate natural search for the brand. The SEO Manager will work collaboratively with the digital marketing and acquisition team, as well as managing external agencies.
Where does your role fit in?
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you will work as part of a digital marketing team that is significantly contributing to the growth of the brand.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Proactively manage and develop search campaigns
• Identify opportunities to help improve profitability of our biddable campaigns
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data insights to optimise paid and organic strategies
• Have a clear and realistic strategy
• Accurately forecast budgets
• Manage tracking, analysis and insights of all campaigns
• Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis.
• Keep abreast of newest trends and innovations in the gaming industry with a strong understanding of current and future online marketing concepts, strategies and technologies.
• Support wider digital marketing tests and trials.
• Work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing and other Digital Marketing Managers to broaden and strengthen your knowledge across all Digital Channels
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create, manage and maintain an SEO strategy across desktop and mobile web sites and, in future, ASO on native Apps.
• Define, prioritize and manage execution of market specific SEO tactical initiatives, including keyword research and competitive analyses, keyword performance analyses, site auditing, on-site optimizations, link building and work with the web site, acquisition, retail marketing and brand teams on content development.
• Off-Page Outreach / Digital PR = reach out and create relationships with journalists and publications to achieve content exposure and enhance our inbound link capability
• On Page – optimising and implementing technical upgrades for website and content campaigns
• Manage the relationships and oversee KPI delivery by our SEO agency Verve targeting specific geographic areas to optimize our search performance.
• Ensure that the website is technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
• Work with the website and UX/ UI teams to create the necessary technical architecture to facilitate growth.
• Drive innovation that will grow our organic traffic, find scalable solutions to our technical challenges and standardize the workflow related to SEO into the product development cycle, platforms and CMS
• Use analysis to focus on the most efficient keyword optimization on all sites through optimization of content and meta-data to improve organic search results and conversions.
• Manage the creation of original SEO content campaigns with the agency (for example our hugely successful ‘Profanity in Film’ campaign) in addition to implementing:
o Off-page SEO content strategies
o SEO Copywriting & SEO writing guidelines
o Conducting on-going keyword research and analysis to drive on-site traffic from new and innovative sources
o Managing and optimizing our link-building strategy
• Generate SEO reports factoring success against KPIs to present to the business on a weekly and monthly basis
• Analyze data to identify trends and issues and make sure they are acted upon. Be accountable for the associated KPIs - Traffic, Page rankings, Acquisition etc)
• Create an SEO guidelines document for company wide use.
• Prepare a SOW for optimal App Store Optimisation of the Buzz Bingo App (pending)
• Awareness of the regulatory environment in online gaming in the UK and ability to ensure your campaigns always stay compliant
You’ll aim to achieve:
• Hit agreed targets as set by the Head of Digital Marketing whilst keeping a tight control on your budget
• Ensure all campaigns are delivering a positive ROI
• Ensure we always remain compliant
• Gain knowledge in other areas of digital marketing
Your knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 4 years of experience managing SEO/ Link Building within a regulated market, preferably online bingo, casino or related vertical.
• A good understanding of the iGaming landscape, ideally around bingo and slots.
• Highly proficient with search and analytics tools
• Agency management
• Proven experience of managing SEO/ content agencies and budgets effectively
• Managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and reporting against challenging but achievable KPIs
• Experience of iGaming regulations in the UK market is a strong plus
• Experience in managing relationships with SEO agencies and delivering highly effective link building campaigns on a regular basis
• Proven ability to identify technical SEO problems, knowledge of proper tools to use for research and discovery and technical understanding to provide recommendations and solutions
• Strategic and creative thinker – constant focus on innovative, but measurable solutions
• Strong communication and presentation skills – spoken, written and visual – for internal teams and external stakeholders
• Expertise with content re-marketing and link building for purpose of SEO
• Knowledge, desire and ability to perform tactical work (you must execute the optimization, not merely come up with the strategies)
• Number proficient – you’ll need to own and manipulate the digital marketing budget as if it were your own money and be fluent in KPI data analysis
• Keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Awareness of the regulatory environment in online gaming/ esports skin betting in multiple markets
• An enthusiastic self starter who identifies opportunities and executes flawlessly•
• Full driving licence