BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Casino Product Manager for a now established gaming company in their Philadelphia office. The Senior Casino Product Manager will be responsible for developing the product vision and roadmap, and champion it through development.
• Contribute to the creation, delivery and evolution of the product strategy and roadmaps.
• Champion the product vision, help to engage the wider business teams and encourage contribution to new product development.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in both what is delivered and how it is delivered.
• Continuously review team ways of working to ensure high quality standards are embedded in all processes.
• Act as main point of day to day contact with 3rd party development teams to drive maximum benefit from the relationship.
• Use data to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, as well as other business outcomes.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure that the Product team contribute as part of the wider corporate team and add value to work delivered by other teams.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or another quantitative field. 3-5 years of experience in a product role.
• Product delivery/owner/manager experience for multiple products - preferably within the online gaming space.
• Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business and with external teams. Experience of taking multiple products from concept through to delivery.
• Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions.
• Experience of working with external development teams - our technical partners are based in Europe and therefore remote communication and management are important skills.
• Strong communicator - part of the Senior Product Manager’s role is to be an advocate for the product vision and the candidate must be able to effectively engage and excite their colleagues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality. Confident and able to speak out against the crowd and support their opinions with strong reasoning,
• analysis and evidence.
• Demonstrated experience in one or more PM methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
• Strong SQL and Excel skills. Experience using Tableau, Google Analytics, Acquisition tools.
• A/B testing experience