Betting Jobs are working with a Swedish online casino company who are looking for a Senior AML Specialist to join their team and act as the company's MLRO for their Malta office.
• Assisting in implementing and redefining policies and procedures in relation to AML/CFT, ensuring a high level of compliance. This includes keeping up-to-date with regulatory changes on the Swedish market
• Assisting in implementing AML/CFT systems and controls, as well as monitoring their effectiveness
• Managing AML/CFT alerts and monitoring transactions
• Reporting of SARs/STRs to the relevant regulatory authority
• Carrying out business risk assessments, ensuring that the threats and vulnerabilities of the Company’s operations in relation to AML/CFT are measured
• Ensuring that the Company’s employees and its management are properly trained on AML/CFT regulatory obligations and processes.
• Supporting in or managing various regulatory and statutory AML/CFT audits
• In-depth understanding of AML/CFT legislation and regulations
• Previous solid AML experience within the igaming industry
• Self-starter, proactive, detail-oriented and organized
• Naturally inquisitive, analytical and able to highlight risks based on findings
- Swedish market experience