A major international gaming business in Gibraltar is seeking to hire an Account Manager for their Gibraltar office. This role will join their global team, responsible for a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact, in order to support growth, drive and long-term relationships across existing customers. This role is open to those looking to move into an account management role, provided there is previous employment experience within the iGaming sector and a genuine knowledge of slots and casino.
We are looking for driven, hungry people whom have ambition, flexibility and a desire to grow. The Account Management function is responsible for driving revenues from an award-winning slot portfolio and other added value propositions. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, account management, or even customer service in an iGaming environment, but moreover will have a ‘get things done’ attitude and be willing to work hard to help the company achieve its financial goals.
• Full P+L responsibility
• Responsibility for a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact
• Expert on product suite and feature set, using this knowledge to drive usage and knowledge of our products and tools within your clients;
• Identifying opportunities to grow share of clients’ wallet through up-selling and cross-selling suite of gaming products.;
• Achievement of growth targets in line with company expectations;
• Ability to develop deep inter-personal relationships with your clients, without impacting on your integrity and objectivity;
• Extensive travel (as per issued directives).
• You will have worked in a fast-paced organization for at least 2 years as an account manager or other related position;
• You will have advanced skills on all Microsoft applications and have the ability to pick up internal systems quickly;
• You will be focused on the detail, have a strong working knowledge of excel and enjoy pulling insights from data to action. You are ROI focused;
• You will be a skilled multitasker able to prioritize and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders;
• You will have strong presentation skills and be able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels to key stakeholders’;
• You will know about iGaming and the intricacies that are present within the industry;
• You will be a team player a direct communicator and ready for any challenge.