A growing iGaming business in Eastern Europe is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to take on a leadership role from their Bulgarian office.
· Plan and direct gaming operations across multiple territories, products and platforms
· Ensure all promotional and operational activity is planned and executed correctly
· Evaluation of promotional activity to improve ROI, and operational activity to improve efficiency
· Create and implement anti-fraud, bonus abuse, promotional setup and game content configuration process to minimize risk
· Manage P&L
· Create additional reporting and data insight with BI team to improve understanding of product performance and customer behavior to maximize net revenue
· Lead creation of forecasting budgets, resourcing, and operational plans for the gaming function
· Liaise with other service delivery teams - including Customer Service, VIP, CRM, Acquisition – to improve knowledge and understanding of gaming to ensure excellence in customer experience.
· Support on Gaming Product and Marketing Strategy as required as part of leadership team
· Recruitment and management of direct reports to execute gaming strategy
Key Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
· At least 3 years' experience in Online Gaming operations - promotions, fraud, payments, and general operations
· In-depth knowledge of operating in various markets
· Comprehensive understanding of promotional mechanics and marketing
· In-depth knowledge of online gaming products and providers
· Ability to manage a team
· Fluency in English
· Analytical minded, able to work with numbers and processes
· Sense of responsibility
· Team player, able to work independently as well
· Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skills
Knowledge of Middle Eastern markets is desirable.