Reporting into the COO, the position requires the candidate to project manage onboarding and change events, coordinating across a number of key stakeholders, both internally and externally, including commercial and technical account managers, to deliver the client into our business and execute a well formalised client onboarding programme. Partnering with the multiple internal departments as well as external custodians and 3rd party partnerships, the successful candidate will drive issue resolution and escalate any operational/administrative concerns. The role is 70% about client communication and management, and 30% technical knowledge.
• Manage the operational and commercial launches of all new clients across Europe, Africa, Asia and LATAM, end-to-end.
• Be the first point of contact for clients after commercial deals have been completed, providing them with reassurance that their project is in safe hands.
• Be the bridge between the client, the commercial team, Product Team and IT Development
• Develop an excellent knowledge of our company's processes and procedures for kick-off, onboarding, operational delivery and go-live, leading stakeholders through an efficient and effective onboarding process for new clients via dynamic roadmap sessions, providing regular and accurate client and internal communications.
• Develop an understanding of the client’s own structure, asking about marketing teams, customers services etc. to enable a better long-term working relationship
• Implement a new onboarding process where necessary utilising systems such as Jira and Salesforce, or others as you see fit
• Use always considered judgment involving commercial and technical account managers or in escalating issues in the process accordingly.
• Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking, the client experience and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
• Facilitate problem resolution for both clients and internal departments in relation to client-related issues.
• Identify issues and raise these to the appropriate parties within the company.
• For new clients with any relevant internal departments, you will help to facilitate and advocate internally on behalf of the client regarding operational/administrative issues.
• 2 to 5 years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on Platform Technology
• Possess a high level of technical knowledge in relation to operational, legal and other client-related activities and will maintain a keen eye on industry developments and best practices relevant to client onboarding and client experience, bringing that knowledge back into the team to help drive our internal process management.
• Natural people skills and an influential communicator with both clients and internal stakeholders alike, being able to have the difficult conversations but in a way that any decisions can be accepted and respected.
• Superb organisational and project management skills
• Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Client service orientation and proactive mindset, with a proven ability to work with clients in difficult situations
• Ability to find solutions in problematic situations
• Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change
• Track record of delivering process improvements, with a resilient mindset comfortable working in an ever-changing environment
• Personal gravitas to be able to manage customers effectively and influence IT and commercial teams to keep in line with client requirements
• Other languages