Job Title: B2B Marketing Specialist
Direct Report: Head of Content Marketing
The B2B Marketing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all B2B marketing efforts. The overall objective of this role is to increase our B2B market share, help generate B2B sales leads and raise awareness of our B2B brands.
The B2B Marketing Specialist will be tasked with developing a B2B specific marketing strategy, while working with relevant stake holders to deliver against specific content requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, sales material for events, promotional content for the B2B product offering and educational content for our B2B product offering.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creating a B2B marketing calendar in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, and taking complete ownership for delivering against it.
• Establish a structured design briefing process to translate stakeholder requirements into actionable direction for design and creative teams.
• Planning and execution of B2B marketing lead generation campaigns across a broad range of brand/content/acquisition channels.
• Management of B2B websites and social media platforms (content administration and maintenance).
• Creation of multimedia content for use across multiple digital channels. Providing suggestions for optimal use of B2B marketing budget to utilise digital and print activations with proven results to generate leads.
• Use organic channels with a “test and learn” approach to help raise awareness of B2B brands and connect with potential clients.
• Work closely with the B2B product teams to ensure a high level of product knowledge that will help distil information to existing and prospective clients through content.
• Understand all the key levers to grow both B2B brand awareness and lead generation acquisition drivers to develop/execute an integrated marketing strategy.
• Work with internal stakeholders to measure the impact of B2B marketing strategy against KPIs and communicate results with regular reporting.
• Play a lead role in the development of B2B online properties to ensure websites and additional platforms are optimised for online traffic and client engagement.
• Work to refine B2B tone of voice to provide distinction from the B2C brand.
• Work with other members of B2B team to facilitate attendance at all industry events, application for all relevant industry awards and hosting of webinars and presentations or panel discussions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• At last two years’ experience working within the B2B industry, ideally online gaming.
• At least three years’ experience in a marketing-focused role.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a marketing related field.
• Experience of managing site content and producing content schedules.
• Proven ability to create engaging content to help educate and persuade.
• Knowledge of how to utilise data to inform a content and marketing strategy to deliver on goals and meet established KPIs.
• Experience in overseeing wide scale content-led marketing campaigns.
• Knowledge of how to use website analytics tools such as Google Analytics to track performance.
• Experience with managing paid marketing tools across online (Google Adwords and various social media platforms) and print.
• Experienced with CMS, blog editors and common desktop publishing software (MS Office).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to anticipate what needs to be done.
• Strong attention to detail and willingness to roll up sleeves.
• Ability to thinking analytically with a strategic mind-set.
• Strong presentation skills and an ability to convey strategic plans across different levels of an organisation.
• Confident enough to contribute ideas, flexible in outlook and able to pick up new skills and concepts quickly.
• Ability to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business.