● Provide legal and regulatory advice for in contract negotiations, general corporate matters, and new business ventures.
● Communicate with the groups’ licensing authorities.
● Provide compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements and assess their potential impact.
● Conduct compliance reviews and self-assessments in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
● Review, update and disseminate legal & compliance reports, policies and procedures.
● Liaise with external advisors in various jurisdictions.
● The person we are looking for are driven, service minded, responsible and self-motivated. You like changes and adapt easily to both regulatory and organizational changes.
● You will translate the Compliance Program into projects, actions and operational processes across the business and take a leading role in their implementation
● You will drive and manage relevant cross-functional business compliance projects
● You will ensure the involvement of the compliance team in relevant business projects and initiatives
● You will support the business with the translation and interpretation of regulatory requirements
● You will monitor and report on compliance statuses and define key processes
● At least 3 years experience in igaming industry
● Must possess a Law degree together with professional experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice;
● Be knowledgeable in anti-money laundering, responsible gaming, legislation and regulations; (mainly MGA)
● Be fluent in English;
● Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team;
● Be organized and have an eye for detail while also adopting a practical, flexible and hands-on approach towards his/her work.