BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Football Trader for an innovative Sportsbook in their Malta office. The Football Trader will be responsible for compiling odds, managing liabilities and trading matches in play.
This would be ideally suited to an experienced Trader looking to move their career forward with a progressive gaming company.
• Responsible for pricing a range of Football markets
• Responsible for managing liabilities on sporting events
• Audit automated price feeds to protect margin
• Responsible for taking live decisions on customers/large bets
• Assist in the development of colleagues
Skills & Experience:
• Proven trading experience and ability
• In-depth knowledge of Football
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work flexible hours (evenings, nights and weekends) and deliver results under pressure
• Strong numerical skills
• Strong odds compiling ability
• Experienced Excel user
• Degree educated, ideally in Mathematics or a related subject